Downtown Radio Tucson follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Downtown Radio Tucson has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Downtown Radio Tucson does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
GDPR Information and Policy
Personal Information Collection
- If you submit a Contact form or sign up for an email newsletter, you will need to provide enough information for Downtown Radio to contact you as requested. The collected information will be used only to contact you as requested.
- A request for email communication or contact from Downtown Radio may result in the collection of (but is not limited to) the following information:
– Email Address
– Phone Number
- Users may, from time to time, receive updates about information relating to Downtown Radio. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list and database, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 30 days for our lists to be updated.
Information Security, Sharing and Disclosure
- Downtown Radio does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We will release collected information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this policy, please email Downtown Radio at email@example.com.
Last updated August 25, 2020.